Making a donation in memory of a loved one.
D Hollowell and Sons will receive donations being made in memory of a loved one.
All donations received by us are banked into our special Charities account. A strict account of all donations is kept and a list of donors, with the total that has been donated, is notified to the family.
- No administration fees are applied, every penny goes to the nominated charity or charities.
- Each account is held open for 6 to 8 weeks following the funeral.
- Cheques can be made to the Charity or to D Hollowell and Sons.
‘Gift Aid’ is a simple way of increasing the amount of a donation.
This is because for every £1 donated the charity receives 25p from the Inland Revenue in tax that you have already paid. You can only use ‘Gift Aid’ if you are a U.K. taxpayer.
How to Donate?
- There will be a collection box and forms available at all of our funerals.
- Online using our Donations Form below.
- Donations can be brought to one of our Funeral Homes
- You can Download and print a form and hand it in at one of our Funeral Homes, Download it by clicking here
Online Donation Form
Use this form below to make a secure online funeral donation with your credit or debit card.
Card processing fees will be paid by D Hollowell and Sons so the full amount of your donation will go to the designated charity. You can further boost that by selecting to Gift Aid your donation (if you are a tax payer).
We do not have a refund policy.
Fields marked with a star (*) must be completed.
(YOUR DATA IS PROTECTED – Card details entered on this form are handled securely by Worldpay. This website will record the last 4 digits ONLY of the card number as part of the transaction detail. Transaction details are held only whilst the Funeral Account is open for each funeral, and will then be permanently deleted.)